Thomas went through our Booked and Paid to Speak trainings a few years ago. I met him when he was in college; I spoke at his school. We stayed in touch and he’s become extremely successful, especially with his YouTube channel.
On today’s show, we talk about his origins, how you can use YouTube to build your audience and find and book potential speaking gigs, and best practices for YouTube videos to generate more interest and views. Join us for Thomas’ insights on those subjects and much more on this episode of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is his strategy when he goes to a conference?
- How does he use his platform to build relationships?
- What other income streams has he built aside from speaking?
- How Fizzle and Pat Flynn influenced his platforms and business growth.
- What is the second biggest search engine after Google?
- Is it best to position yourself as a topic expert or a speaker?
- What are the 3 factors to succeeding on YouTube?
- What can flags teach us about using YouTube effectively?
- And so much more!