218. Running Down A Dream with Tim Grahl
Tim is a book marketing expert who has been in the industry for 10+ years. He has worked with everyone from Dan Pink to Barbara Corcoran of Shark Tank, and many other names you’d recognize.
Today on episode 218 of The Speaker Lab, he tells us what it takes to make a book successful. He also talks with us about his latest book, Running Down A Dream, how you can overcome doubts, fear and insecurities about running down your own dream and how to find time to build your speaking business no matter how busy you are.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why shouldn’t you focus on social media?
- Why just having a book out on the market can build your platform.
- How many years should you continue to promote your book?
- The one exercise to find the truth about how much time you actually have.
- Where did the idea for Running Down A Dream come from?
- Why don’t most people run down their dreams?
- How to know when to course correct your path.
- What is the difference between coasting and settling?
- And so much more!