Have you ever wondered if you could grow your email list even when you’re speaking live? There is a way and our guest, Tim Paige of LeadPages, is here to talk about it. Tim is an expert on email lists, including how to add people even when they aren’t at their computers.
If you haven’t heard of LeadPages they are a company that creates online tools based on the latest and greatest of what’s proven to be working in marketing. They are best known for their opt-in pages but they have also created LeadDigits and are committed to finding the best ways to get more leads and customers for their clients.
Tim shares more about that today on this episode as well as how to get started growing your list and why your social media following matters to getting more speaking gigs. Listen in to hear all of that and so much more on this episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- Why does an email list matter? Tim explains.
- What is the most effective type of following?
- What are ways to build your list offline?
- Why you want to force your visitors to make a decision.
- The simplest way to share the slides from your speech with your audience.
- Why you should create multiple “buckets” for your email list.
- What are the two types of people in the audience for your speeches?
- How many lead digits does he have working right now?
- And much, much more!