Todd Henry is a successful speaker, consultant and best-selling author who is here to give us speaking tips from the accidental creative point of view.
Todd has written four books, including The Accidental Creative, Die Empty, Louder than Words and his latest work called Herding Tigers. Herding Tigers is about how leaders can create environments in which creative teams can thrive.
On today’s The Speaker Lab, we talk about his evolution, why you need to have a great speaker video and the importance of lovingly punching your audience in the gut! Hear what that means and more on episode 224 of The Speaker Lab with Todd Henry.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Is it always necessary to replace your full-time income before you leave to go out on your own?
- Who are your stakeholders and why must you all be in alignment?
- How many years did it take for him to make the leap to entrepreneurship?
- What is the goal of taking risks?
- How many times did he almost quit while he was building his business?
- How does he cope with the struggles and the low moments he experiences today?
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to stand up and have a point of view.
- Why a good speaker “lovingly punches you in the gut”.
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “You have to be scrappy and you have to make it happen.” – Todd Henry
- Todd Henry’s web site
- The Accidental Creative web site
- The Accidental Creative podcast
- The Daily Creative podcast
- The Accidental Creative, by Todd Henry
- Die Empty, by Todd Henry
- Louder Than Words, by Todd Henry
- Herding Tigers, by Todd Henry
- Todd Henry on Twitter
- The Speaker Lab on YouTube
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review