Now that I’ve been working as a speaker there are things I wish I had known at the beginning of my career that I know today. On episode 87 of The Speaker Lab, I’m sharing the top 10 items on that list!
Whether you’re brand new to speaking or have your career in hand, there is something you can learn.
Listen in to hear topics like why you shouldn’t bother with a speaking bureau or agent, what your best marketing piece is and the importance of investing in yourself and your business. That’s all here plus more on today’s solo episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How to keep a long-term perspective, and why you should.
- How long does it take most speakers to build a full-time speaking career?
- Who do people do business with?
- Why you should be just as good offstage as you are on stage.
- Should you focus on one talk or many talks?
- Why finding a speaker to model yourself after is a good strategy.
- Should your marketing efforts ever stop?
- Who you are is more important than what?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Top notch speakers don’t just wing it!“
- Episode 24 of The Speaker Lab
- Episode 46 of The Speaker Lab
- Episode 60 of The Speaker Lab
- Grant Baldwin on Twitter
- Email us for more information on Booked and Paid to Speak
- Ready to reach out to decision-makers? Join our free speaker workshop
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review