359. Thriving Amidst Uncertainty with Shawn Hanks
Thriving Amidst Uncertainty with Shawn Hanks
On Episode 359 of The Speaker Lab Podcast, I’m sitting down with my good friend Shawn Hanks, leader of the Premiere Speakers Bureau.
The last 18-months have been anything but predictable for all of us. We have been provided unique challenges and opportunities in the speaking business. Some of you might be wondering, are we past the impact of the pandemic? Will the industry come back? How can I best prepare for the unknown?
Shawn reflects on this time of refinement for speakers and how to fill the gaps to continue moving forward. He’s also sharing his insights on the current state of the industry, what’s to come, and how you can thrive amidst the unknown. Listen in for all of the details on this episode of The Speaker Lab Podcast!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Identifying the biggest trends in scheduling in-person vs. virtual events.
- How sector, region, and municipalities are playing a role in bringing back live events.
- What topics and needs are event planners looking for speakers to address?
- Is it possible to be a full-time virtual speaker?
- How to connect and support event planners amidst constant change.
- Why your content matters most.
- How to write a contract with in-person and virtual components.
- Why it’s important to turn your speaking into a business.
- And much, much more!