You’ve built a successful speaking business, yet something still seems to be missing. But what could it be?
Julie Solomon joins us for Episode 425 of The Speaker Lab podcast to talk about what might be missing from your speaking business. Julie is a master communicator who is passionate about helping others find what’s next and increase their visibility. She’s got her own coaching business committed to helping others discover what they may not see in themselves, and she’s the expert at equipping her clients to level-up and make way for big-time success.
Julie’s diverse professional experiences allow her to bring a level of insight that is unmatched. During this episode she takes a deep dive into how speakers can navigate their doubts and fears, why you have to keep running the race, and how to build an unstoppable brand. She’s also examining the value of the niche and why you must accept and embrace what you’re bringing to your people.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to navigate moments of doubts and fear
- Identifying your power and purpose
- Why you have to keep moving and climbing
- How to lead with confidence and embrace where you are
- Why the speaker set-up matters
- How to create a connected experience for your community
- Why you should start a podcast
- And so much more!
- Julie Solomon’s Website
- Book a Call with The Speaker Lab
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
- Get Booked & Paid To Speak
- Get a FREE Copy of The Successful Speaker
- Speaker Fee Calculator