020. How Speaking Engagements Can Grow Your Business With Chris Brogan
If you already have a business can speaking help you expand your audience? If so, how? Today we’re joined by a man with the answers to those questions and more: Mr. Chris Brogan.
Chris is an author, speaker and all-around great guy who is here to share how speaking has helped his business flourish. He also shares how his introverted nature has positively impacted his speaking, and how to remain the same person on stage as you are in real life.
And finally he offers his guidance on how to overcome the inner critic within yourself and how to prepare effectively for a speaking job. Listen in for all of that and more on this episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- Why did Chris turn down a TED talk?
- Can you be introverted and also be a speaker?
- The importance of quieting your inner critic – and how to do so.
- How did Chris gain the world’s attention at the right time?
- How to use a speaker bureau to increase your speaking jobs.
- How should you negotiate your prices for speaking gigs?
- Which speakers inspired and helped Chris the most?
- Chris’ guidance for creating and preparing your speeches.
- And much, much more!
Tweetable: “My advice is to fail, you’ll only learn!”– Chris Brogan
- Chris Brogan’s web site
- The Freaks Shall Inherit The Earth, by Chris Brogan
- The Impact Equation, by Chris Brogan
- Chris Brogan on Twitter
- Dr. Nick Morgan’s books
- Michael Port’s web site
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Got questions? Send them in here!
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review!