Learn how to grow your business, pitch and validate your ideas without losing time or money getting to the next level. Fast-track your success in today’s episode.
Jill Christensen, Human Resources professional, and repeat guest on The Speaker Lab podcast, helps senior executives re-engage their workforce.
She had so many great insights during our first chat that we ran out of time. Today, we expand on more ways to scale and grow your business, how to create and validate your ideas before investing time, money and effort.
There’s a lot to unpack so be sure to leave a comment or send me a tweet about the one thing you learned and will apply in your business today.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How to choose a business partner.
- The different ways to pitch your product depending on who the audience is.
- When are webinars a great medium for a course?
- How selling a course can position you as an expert and spokesperson.
- The pros and cons of working with affiliates.
- How to validate your idea before investing tons of time and money.
- How to create what your audience needs to ensure they will buy from you.
- How to target people through Facebook advertising?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “You cannot be all things to everyone and be extraordinary.” – Jill Christensen
- Jill Christensen’s web site
- Episode 141 of TSL with Jill Christensen
- Episode 139 of TSL with Rick Mulready
- Jill Christensen on Twitter
- Jill Christensen on LinkedIn
- 7 Proven Steps to Finding And Booking Paid Speaking Engagements
- The Speaker Lab Summit
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review