What is a speaker showcase and how do you master the art of showcasing to colleges? Justin Laipply will explain on this episode of The Speaker Lab.
Justin has been on the show before on episode 107. On that show, we dig into his background in the college/education space as well as his current market: the corporate world.
But today on The Speaker Lab, we talk about what showcases are exactly, who is in the audience and how to leverage these appearances into paying gigs and long-term relationships. Join us for all the details on episode 216 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is the #1 marketing tool of a speaker?
- What’s the difference between a showcase audience versus any other audience?
- Who hosts showcases in the corporate space?
- What is block booking and how does it work?
- What speaking market has the singlest easiest barrier to entry?
- How can you get your foot in the door at APCA or NACA?
- What is a contract request?
- Is it better to start at a regional or go straight to a national?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Colleges want to know how you’re going to help get people to the show.” – Judson Laipply
- Judson Laipply’s web site
- Judson Laipply on Twitter
- The Evolution of Dance video
- NACA web site
- APCA web site
- NODA web site
- Episode 107 with Judson Laipply
- Find Paid Speaking Gigs
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review