On today’s episode of The Speaker Lab, we’ve got another great Q&A show. This is the show where I answer your most burning questions about speaking!
And we’ve got a variety of topics to discuss: everything from how to follow up (without being annoying or obnoxious!) and what you need to be asking clients. We’ll also get into how long to wait before sending a client more than one email and the tools I use to help me run every aspect of my speaking business.
Plus you’ll hear all about Speaker Lab Live: something new I’ve got for you on May 21st. Listen in to hear all of that and so much more on this episode of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- How to avoid being annoying to clients.
- How can you be short and sweet in your communication with clients?
- The importance of asking clients the right questions and how to do it.
- Why it’s important to note the times you’re emailing clients.
- How much time is appropriate to send a reminder email?
- When is it okay to call clients?
- What is the “ball in your court” email and when should you use it?
- And much, much more!