Many of you have been asking about the mastermind I’m in and how to start and run a mastermind of your own. To fill you in on all the details I’ve gathered the other three members for episode 137 of The Speaker Lab.
On today’s show you’ll hear from me, Jeff Rose, Bryan Harris and Joe Michael. The four of us will chat about how we got started, what our format is and how we run the group – including our inside jokes! You’ll also hear how the group has evolved and changed over the years, what advice we all have if you’re not yet in a mastermind but want to be.
I guarantee you a funny, lively and educational conversation so tune in and check it out on episode 137 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is a mastermind exactly?
- How each of us have benefited from being in a mastermind.
- How do you find, form and/or create a group of your own?
- How should you structure your mastermind?
- Is it okay to change your format of your group over time?
- How should you communicate with your mastermind: Slack, retreats, phone calls, or something else?
- What does BAAS stand for and how do you use it?
- How and when to leave a mastermind.
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Don’t be afraid to grow as you go.”
- Bryan Harris’ web site
- Bryan Harris on Twitter
- Jeff Rose’s web site
- Jeff Rose on Twitter
- Joe Michael’s web site
- Joe Michael on Twitter
- 7 Proven Steps to Finding And Booking Paid Speaking Engagements
- The Speaker Lab Summit
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review