Welcome! This is part three of our how to find your first paid speaking gig series with Bryan Allain.
If you missed part one and part two you can listen to here to part one and part two here. In those episodes you heard Bryan’s background: he has done some speaking but is struggling with where to start.
This week on The Speaker Lab, you’ll find out who Bryan has chosen to speak to, what problem he’s going to solve for them and the pros and cons of his decision. We will wrap up with a chat about what to do next and how to move forward.
This series has been fun, insightful and intense. Join us to hear part three on this episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How can you deal with the negative voices in your head?
- Will you ever feel completely confident in your choice?
- How do you know if you have enough credibility to speak on a topic?
- Why your choices don’t have to be permanent.
- Is there a perfect time to get started or to make a change?
- Should you use visuals to differentiate yourself in your market?
- How to use the SPEAK method to determine your audience.
- What is the goal of your web site and what should be on it?
- And so much more!