There’s something the most successful speakers do that you might not know: they know how to create systems for success. Without systems, businesses either never really get going or they fall apart. The same is true for speakers and their businesses. Join Melanie Deziel and I as we talk about that very topic on today’s episode of The Speaker Lab.
Melanie is back with us again for the third week in a row and we’re going to help you figure out the ins and outs of systems for your expenses, your outreach, your travel, your calendar, your taxes, etc. These are all things you need to track and systemize, and to pay attention to this in advance! If you really want to have longevity in your industry you need to know how to create systems for success.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is the most important aspect of having a system?
- What are the different ways to handle outreach, and which are best?
- What is a CRM and why do you want one?
- Is it okay to use a simple spreadsheet as your system?
- What app can turn a picture on your phone into a PDF?
- Why how much you take matters more than how much you make.
- What’s the best way to save for your taxes?
- Why discipline is critical when you are self-employed.
- And so much more!