Do you know how to provide value offstage for more success? It’s true – what you provide offstage can do just as much (if not more) to help grow your onstage business. Our guest today is proof positive and he’s here to tell us all about it!
If you recognize his name from a previous episode of the show you would be right – Brian Fanzo was here for episode 116. And he’s back for today’s edition of The Speaker Lab to share the simple ways he promotes his events to his audiences and how he connects with event planners before he speaks.
Also on today’s show he breaks down strategic tactics that help him stand out among the competition, especially his offstage tactics. Join us to hear all of that and more on today’s episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is a fly-in, fly-out speaker and do you want to be one?
- Why does he promise six hours of his time on every contract?
- Can you offer this type of speaking package if you are an introvert?
- How do you “prime the pump” before you speak?
- Why audience members often care more about off-stage connections than onstage performance.
- Who are the three groups of people he focuses on when he does an event?
- How does he use video to promote the events he is speaking at?
- Why you should think of yourself as being in partnership with the events that hire you.
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Be a part of the event before the event, when the event is going on and at the event.” – Brian Fanzo
- Brian Fanzo’s web site
- Brian Fanzo’s Fomo podcast
- 7 Ways I Increase My Speaker Value for Event Organizers, Brian’s blog post
- Brian Fanzo on Twitter
- Brian Fanzo on YouTube
- 7 Proven Steps to Finding And Booking Paid Speaking Engagements
- Episode 116 of The Speaker Lab
- The Speaker Lab Summit
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review