Whether or not you have considered writing a book it is a powerful tool I highly recommend all speakers have in their toolbox. But how do you know if your idea is the right one if it will land with your target audience and will help you grow the speaking business you’re working on?
Our guest has those answers! Mr. Rob Kosberg of Best Seller Publishing offers done-for-you services for coaches, entrepreneurs, consultants, and speakers. As a best-selling author himself, he knows firsthand the importance of publishing, promoting and ultimately profiting from your book.
On episode 22 of The Speaker Lab, he shares what he’s learned from becoming a published best-selling author in his own right, how he leveraged his first book and how that success led to the creation of Best-Selling Books, a company that has helped countless experts become authors. You’ll hear all of that and more on today’s show!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- Why is a book so effective at landing speaking gigs?
- The extra bit of credibility a book gives you – and why it’s important.
- Why did his first book become a best-seller?
- How he leverages his book as a lead generation tool to gain more clients.
- Why big names like Seth Godin and Tim Ferriss self-publish today.
- When does it make sense to give your book away for free?
- Why your dream of getting a traditional publisher may be a nightmare in reality.
- The two things you need to sell your books without a traditional publisher.
- And much, much more!
Tweetable: “Don’t leave your story left untold!”– Rob Kosberg