024. How to Utilize a Speakers Bureau With Shawn Hanks
On episode 24 of The Speaker Lab, I’m sitting down with Shawn Hanks, my friend, and neighbor who runs Premiere Speakers Bureau.
Not sure what a speakers bureau can do for you or why you should join you one? That’s why he’s here: he will explain exactly what a speakers bureau does and how being a member of one can help your speaking career.
Shawn also shares his insights on how a speaker can become represented in his bureau, what is required of one of his bureau’s speakers and much more. Listen in for all of the details on this episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- What are specific ways a speakers bureau can enhance your speaking career?
- What is the difference between a celebrity speaker and a content speaker?
- The importance of having universal and valuable content.
- How much does a membership in a speakers bureau cost?
- The difference between being exclusive and non-exclusive with a bureau.
- What does Shawn look for in a speaker?
- The right way to put together a demo video.
- What types of opportunities are in the market for speakers?
- And much, much more!
Tweetable: “Take your momentum and multiply it.”– Shawn Hanks
- Premiere Speakers Bureau
- International Association of Speakers Bureaus
- Premiere Speakers Bureau on Twitter
- Premiere Speakers Bureau on Facebook
- Shawn Hanks on Twitter
- Reserve your spot for The Speaker Lab Live webinar!
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Got questions? Send them in here!
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review!