242. The Current State of the Speaking Market with Brandon Edmondson
Brandon is the Vice-President of Premiere Speakers Bureau and today he’ll share what they are seeing in the marketplace right now. We’ll get into details like how far out clients are booking, what the fee range is and the different topics clients are booking.
That’s just a small slice of what we cover so join us and listen in to episode 242 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What do all speakers need to have in their speaking video right now?
- Brandon’s rule of thumb for how much should you spend on your video.
- How important is SEO for speakers today?
- Where are their primary lead sources coming from?
- Why being local is a value add for event planners and booking agents.
- How far out are most events booking right now?
- What’s the financial outlook for the speaking industry?
- How to manage the mental game of the speaking cycle.
- And so much more!
- Premiere Speakers Bureau web site
- Vinh Giang’s videos
- Brandon Edmonson on Twitter
- Brandon Edmonson on LinkedIn
- Episode 163 of TSL
- The Speaker Lab on YouTube
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review