294. How to Pivot to Speaking Virtually with Jon Acuff
How to Pivot to Speaking Virtually with Jon Acuff
How to pivot to speaking virtually may not have been something you thought of before the pandemic, but our guest today explains why he and a lot of other speakers are embracing it now.
Jon Acuff is an entrepreneur and author. He is also one of the best speakers I’ve seen live: he takes this craft seriously and it shows. In our conversation on The Speaker Lab today, Jon explains the pivots he’s made during the COVID-19 pandemic, including virtual speaking and utilizing YouTube to grow his client base. We also explore the long-term implications of virtual speaking going forward.
This is a fun, informative, and engaging talk with Jon Acuff so join us on episode 294 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What can be done virtually that can’t be done from the stage?
- How do you adjust your pricing for virtual speaking gigs?
- What are value adds to consider in your virtual offerings?
- How can YouTube contribute to growing your client base?
- Has he tweaked his content to reflect current events?
- If you use humor when speaking live can you continue doing so virtually?
- Should you read comments while you’re speaking virtually?
- Why it’s okay to be an amateur when starting out as a virtual speaker.
- And so much more!