How to pivot to speaking virtually may not have been something you thought of before the pandemic, but our guest today explains why he and a lot of other speakers are embracing it now.
Jon Acuff is an entrepreneur and author. He is also one of the best speakers I’ve seen live: he takes this craft seriously and it shows. In our conversation on The Speaker Lab today, Jon explains the pivots he’s made during the COVID-19 pandemic, including virtual speaking and utilizing YouTube to grow his client base. We also explore the long-term implications of virtual speaking going forward.
This is a fun, informative, and engaging talk with Jon Acuff so join us on episode 294 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What can be done virtually that can’t be done from the stage?
- How do you adjust your pricing for virtual speaking gigs?
- What are value adds to consider in your virtual offerings?
- How can YouTube contribute to growing your client base?
- Has he tweaked his content to reflect current events?
- If you use humor when speaking live can you continue doing so virtually?
- Should you read comments while you’re speaking virtually?
- Why it’s okay to be an amateur when starting out as a virtual speaker.
- And so much more!