332. What 2020 Was Really Like as a Full-Time Speaker with Ty Bennett
What 2020 Was Really Like as a Full-Time Speaker with Ty Bennett
What was 2020 really like for full-time speakers?
Our guest, Ty Bennett, is sharing his experience on today’s episode of The Speaker Lab.
Ty typically does around 100 live, in-person gigs a year so 2020 was very different for him. On this edition, he talks about the changes he made as the lockdown began and how his business evolved over the course of pandemic and his advice for new speakers.
Join us to hear that and more on episode 332 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Where does he see the momentum shifting now?
- Will virtual continue to be a part of his business?
- What benefits has he found in virtual speaking?
- Are people valuing virtual speaking equally in terms of fees?
- What is the average lead time for virtual gigs?
- How does he engage with his online audiences?
- Does production value matter?
- Where are keynote speakers finding opportunities today?
- And so much more!