324. The Future of Live Events with Brandon Edmonson
The Future of Live Events with Brandon Edmonson
2020 was a year like no other so it’s natural for speakers to wonder about the future of live events. And our guest for today’s edition of The Speaker Lab is going to weigh in with his wisdom.
Brandon is the Vice-President of Premiere Speakers Bureau and, prior to the pandemic, his job was to ensure their yearly 2,000 live events were all going off as planned. March of 2020 changed all of that and on today’s show he shares what this year has been like at his agency. He also gives us his views on the future of live events and whether or not this is a good time to get into the speaking industry.
Join us to hear the details on episode 324 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Where has he found pockets of business during the pandemic?
- What is the average difference in fees for virtual speaking versus live?
- Is virtual a real option for the long term?
- Why aren’t keynotes working as well for virtual and what is?
- Will virtual be a live add-on for the future?
- How can you capitalize on virtual for more opportunities in the long-term?
- What factors influence virtual speaking fees and how can you ensure you’re on the upper end?
- How soon does he think speaking events will be happening live again?
- And so much more!
- Premiere Speakers Bureau web site
- Brandon Edmonson on Twitter
- Brandon Edmonson on LinkedIn
- Episode 163 of The Speaker Lab
- Episode 242 of The Speaker Lab
- Free Speaking Fee Calculator
- The Successful Speaker
- Booked and Paid To Speak program
- Got questions? Send them in here!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review