Welcome back to The Speaker Lab. On today’s show, I’m sitting down with my friend Michael Port for a special dual interview show. On this special episode, not only do I interview Michael, but he interviews me as well!
Today on episode seven, our talk runs the gamut. From Friends trivia to transitioning from one career to a speaking career to the three questions every beginning speakers needs to ask him/herself, we dive into it all. It’s well worth a listen so check it out on this episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- How do you find the balance between improvising and preparing?
- How can you build an identity and persona in your speaking career?
- Narrowing down your target audience: Michael shares how he did it and you can too.
- Michael’s techniques and tips for a flawless performance.
- What adjustments can be made during a talk?
- The surprising connections between acting and speaking.
- And much, much more!