Episode 106 of The Speaker Lab is a double feature! Listener Breahna wrote in with two questions, and I recorded two answers for her and for you.
Today I’ll be explaining what to do if you have an amazing, sad, impactful, life-altering or otherwise significant story and how to develop that story into the pillar of your speaking career. Find out if you need to earn more credentials, go back to school, or just answer a few simple questions.
Breahna also wanted to know what to do if you radically alter your appearance once your speaking career is underway, so I’ll chime with a reply to that topic as well! Tune in to hear to my responses on today’s episode of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What level of credentials do you need when you have a powerful story to share?
- If you have a great story will people automatically pay you to speak about it?
- The three key questions you need to answer when starting your speaking career.
- Why there has to be a compelling reason for people to hire you, and how to find yours.
- What life insurance has to do with creating a speaking career.
- What does your marketing need to reflect about you?
- What should you do if you make significant changes to your appearance?
- And so much more!
- Paul Evans on episode 63 of The Speaker Lab
- Joe Sangl on episode 62 of The Speaker Lab
- The Speaker Lab Summit
- The Speaker Lab Facebook group
- Top Speakers Tips
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review