Would you like to talk about faith or speak to faith-based audiences? On this episode of The Speaker Lab, my friend and accomplished speaker Paul Evans join us to talk about that very topic.
Paul began his career in speaking after his first wife passed away, and was inspired by his experience with the life insurance company. Since then he has focused on positive encouragement and utilizes faith as a unique aspect of his speaking business.
Paul offers his guidance on several different topics today, including how to communicate your message differently to the various niches you will be speaking to, as well as how to tweak your talk while keeping your experiences the same and staying authentic to your story.
We wrap up the show today by discussing his financial life and by giving you a little taste of our dual training course that takes place on May 19th. Listen in to hear all of that and so much more on this episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- How can your unique experiences help you advance your speaking career?
- What are the differences in the faith-based speaking market versus other markets?
- How can you adjust your message for different audiences?
- How best to establish your particular brand.
- The best tactic for getting in front of many buyers at once.
- What’s better: a referral or a recommendation?
- How to create a memorable structure.
- And much, much more!