Welcome to how to find your first paid speaking gig with Bryan Allain – part four.
If you missed the first three episodes with Bryan you can listen to here to part one, part two here and part three here.
In this show, Bryan is establishing himself as the expert through his web site and his demo video. You’ll also hear how to deal with the impostor syndrome, something he talks about today. We even discuss whether or not he should quit!
To hear all of this as it unfolds join us for episode 286 with Bryan Allain.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What determines how quickly you will see results?
- As a speaker, is there value in becoming a connector and curator?
- What should you do if you don’t have any video clips for a demo video?
- How to stop the comparison game.
- Does Impostor Syndrome ever go away?
- What are specific questions to ask to find potential leads?
- Why you should attend some events even if you aren’t speaking.
- This one simple trick can help you find even more potential gigs.
- And so much more!