Erick has been on the show before so you can revisit his story on episode 126 and episode 150. I brought him on to today’s episode of The Speaker Lab to talk about the exponential growth he has had using certain key metrics. Specifically there are 5 key metrics he focuses on, and those metrics have taken his business from $15,000 to nearly $200k in under 4 years.
Even if you’re already successful in your speaking career you’ll learn plenty from hearing about Erick’s metrics and how he uses them to gauge the health of his business. Tune in for those insights and more with Erick Rheam on episode 225 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What are lagging indicators versus leading indicators?
- How has he determined his $5,000 speaking fee and when does he raise it?
- What are the 5 steps in his prospective gig pipeline?
- How soon should you contact a prospect who shows interest in hiring you?
- When does he stop everything and focus on generating leads?
- What does it mean to him if no one books him from an event where he’s speaking?
- How many gigs does he aim to book from each of his speaking events?
- Why you’ve got to be serious about the numbers if you want to be serious about speaking
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “If you aren’t willing to do all the things it takes to be a speaker then you won’t be a speaker for very long.” – Erick Rheam
- Erick Rheam’s web site
- Erick Rheam on Episode 150 of TSL
- Erick Rheam on Episode 126 of TSL
- Erick Rheam on Twitter
- Erick Rheam on LinkedIn
- Booked and Paid to Speak
- Ready for more speakers? Join our free speaker workshop
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or revie