363. Creating Operational Success with KC Procter
Creating Operational Success with KC Procter
As our Director of Operations, KC Procter is truly the wizard behind the curtain here at The Speaker Lab. He’s a master of organization, efficiency, establishing new processes, and implementing awesome tools that support the mission of our core values. With a passion for keeping the day-to-day seamless and innovation at the forefront of future planning, KC has helped lead TSL into some of our greatest growth to date.
In this episode KC shares insight on the team culture at TSL, reflecting on our commitment to balance and growth that prioritizes delivering the very best to our team and students. If you’re wondering what it takes to establish and maintain systems and processes as you grow your business, KC offers insight and actionable steps that will get you moving in the right direction.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How are we prioritizing our core values at TSL?
- When is it time to establish a checklist or workflow?
- Why do systems and processes matter?
- What are the best tools to help implement structure?
- Is it possible to multitask?
- What are best practices when it comes to time management?
- How to build the right kinds of habits
- And much more!