374. How to Build a Team with Erick Rheamknow what success looks like." hashtag="#thespeakerlab" twitter_username="Erick Rheam " ]
How to Build a Team with Erick Rheam
You’ve done the heavy lifting, you’ve put in the sweat equity, and as a result, you have a thriving, growing business. And now you need help! So what’s next?
Erick Rheam joined us for Episode 374 to explain three things you must consider when you decide to build out a team. We’ll talk in detail about mapping out your organization, creating margin so you can focus on areas you need to focus on, and even how to interact with vendors.
Erick has so much insight to share because he’s worked through each of these challenges personally. He’s sharing his experience, and together we’ll highlight what has helped set us up for success along the path of growing as speakers and entrepreneurs.
If you’re wondering when it’s time to take the plunge and call in some backup, then this episode is for you!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What it means to manage your assets
- When to fire yourself and make a new hire
- Making project-based hires
- Setting clear expectations
- Employee compensation
- Why the structure will continue to evolve
- Analyzing fixed costs and ROI
- How to find people to hire
- And so much more!