So, you’re thinking about hosting a podcast, but you don’t know where to begin?
Jeff Sanders launched his show, The 5 AM Miracle, 8 years ago with no audience, minimal equipment, and the simple goal of expanding on the content he was already providing on his blog.
Fast-forward to today, and he has a wildly successful show that has catapulted his ability to network, market, and book gigs as a speaker and author.
How did he do it? He’s here to share! Jeff quickly realized that his show attracted the kind of people he wanted to work with.
During this episode, Jeff unpacks the power of podcasting and why it’s one of the best mediums to personally showcase your skills and talents. He walks us through the ins and outs, dos and don’ts, and creativity that make up the very best podcasts.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why podcasting is personal
- What keeps an audience coming back for more?
- Putting a positive spin on your brand for your people
- Have you missed the opportunity to launch a show?
- What equipment do you need to start?
- Why audio quality matters
- Show notes, hosting sites, and a simple call to action
- Jeff’s best strategy to grow your podcast today!
- And much, much more!