Have you seen the ongoing buzz about Web3, NFTs, virtual reality, and cryptocurrency? What exactly are these things, and what do they mean for your speaking business?
This week, we’re taking a deep dive into these concepts with Terry Brock. Together we’ll address your questions and concerns and discuss what all of this means for the future when it comes to entrepreneurial success and how to leverage these options for growth.
While these topics might seem unfamiliar, there’s a lot to consider so we can grasp the ramifications for our businesses, audience, and the community we’re building. Amidst all these cutting-edge options, Terry reminds us that one thing will always remain vital to speaking success — a commitment to the problem that we’re solving as speakers for our audience.
The foundation and fundamentals for speakers will never change, but the method of delivery and experience for our audience might! It may seem overwhelming, or even confusing to comprehend — and that’s okay! Terry offers a simple introduction to these topics and gives you action steps you can take if you choose to explore how these concepts might become part of your speaking business. If you’re curious and ready to learn more, this is the episode for you!
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- What is Web 3.0, NFTs, and cryptocurrency?
- How are these opportunities already being leveraged for greater success across different industries?
- What are the opportunities with these concepts for speakers?
- Is this all just a “fad” or will it stick around?
- What is a blockchain? Or a never-ending ticket?
- How and where can you learn more about implementing any one of these opportunities as an entrepreneur?
- And much more!