Chris Ducker is an entrepreneur extraordinaire who has coined the term “Youprenuer” and is on a mission to help others build successful personal brands that build thriving businesses. His wealth of experience and knowledge make him an expert in brand development, and for Episode 417 of The Speaker Lab Podcast he’s back to give us the inside scoop.
Chris shares insights on building reputation, finding a solid network, building a team around you, and why mindset always matters. We’ll also discuss the risk of burnout, how to prioritize while trying to grow, and what it looks like to build something that wholeheartedly represents you. Chris has a passion for coming alongside others who are ready to level-up and take the leap into building something that can stand the test of time.
Join us for a candid conversation on the sales and marketing side of finding success in your niche of the speaking industry. Chris shares what has worked for him, what didn’t, and how you can use his experience to build an unstoppable personal brand.
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- How to balance the grind of building a brand and living out your passion
- Why your reputation matters when you’re building a brand
- Why you must do a gut check
- How to find your focus and when it’s okay to shift
- Why your “yes” is a commodity
- How the pandemic shaped building a brand for the future
- And much more!