Have you ever wondered what it would be like to sit down with some of our coaches and take a deep dive into some of the hottest topics for speakers?
Join Maryalice Goldsmith and Katie Campbell for the ninth episode of our Coaches Corner series! Together, Maryalice and Katie share some of their best advice both for aspiring speakers and industry veterans alike. There are so many moving pieces to building a speaking business and it’s important to follow a process, stay the course, and consider the opportunity before you.
Maryalice and Katie take a closer look at the SPEAK framework used in our programs and why this methodology creates a sustainable business-building roadmap. They’re also peeling back the layers of the process and why there’s so much more to it than just booking gigs. It’s about the blueprint, the knowledge, and building a skill set that will serve you through different seasons of your journey. It’s just as much about the process and logistics as it is your vision and mission!
Here’s what you’ll learn from this episode:
- The value of the SPEAK framework
- Why you have to slow down before you speed up
- The importance of coaching and benchmarking your progress
- Why you have to understand what you’re managing
- How to keep sight of you why and impact
- Why you need grit to build a speaking business
- How to embrace the process of refining your talk
- How to navigate fear and imposter syndrome – it’s normal!
- And so much more!