How to leverage YouTube for more speaking gigs may be a question you’ve asked yourself. If so your answer is on today’s episode of The Speaker Lab, and you’ll definitely want to hear!
Joining us to talk about leveraging YouTube to build and grow your speaking business is Amy Landino. Amy has a YouTube following over 300k subscribers, and she’s leveraged her success there to become an author and grow her speaking business.
Today we talk all things YouTube, but we also dig into the broad topics she speaks on, the details of her recent speaking agency experience: why she signed exclusively with Vayner Speakers and the pros and cons of signing with any agency.
You’ll hear all of that and more during our conversation with Amy Landino on episode 244 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is good content marketing at its core?
- How do you know you’ve hit your stride?
- Why you should not use your YouTube content in your demo video.
- What is the biggest mistake she sees people making in their speaker trailers?
- What should be included in your speaker trailer?
- How often should you upload your videos to YouTube?
- What’s the biggest benefit of creating videos?
- How asking this one question can massively help your career.
- And so much more!