How can you create a really great event? One person who knows is Chris Mefford.
Chris knows the 5 parts to a successful event and he’s going to tell us what they are on today’s episode of The Speaker Lab. As the former VP of Development with Dave Ramsey and a business coach and consultant today, Chris has a massive amount of experience when it comes to putting on events of all sizes.
Today he tells us how to think about, plan and program events. He has a lot of tricks of the trade and you’ll hear them all when you listen to episode 258 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- These are the two things you must-have for a successful event: what are they?
- Where do you start when planning your event?
- Why it’s ok to think small!
- How do you calculate the costs involved?
- Can you launch too early?
- Should you have multiple tracks or just one?
- When do you send out your post-event survey?
- What are the three ways to make money from an event?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Don’t overthink this: if it isn’t fun then don’t do it!“ – Chris Mefford