347. Being an Education Speaker and More with Kyle Scheele
Being an Education Speaker and More with Kyle Scheele
Being an education speaker is Kyle Scheele’s forte, he’s very good at it.
He’s also an education speaker on TikTok with over 2 million followers, and he has an amazing story of how he reached his first million in 25 hours! Plus, Kyle covers topics like following your own interests, writing and marketing his first children’s book and whether or not he recommends following in his own eclectic footsteps.
Hear all of that and more on episode 374 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Did he have a specific strategy for being on TikTok?
- Is TikTok something you should invest in if you’re an education speaker?
- What’s the best way to transfer social media followers to email?
- How Kyle grew his following from 17 to 1 million followers on TikTok in 25 hours.
- What speakers would benefit most from being on TikTok?
- Do you have to start over if you are moving into a new industry?
- Why is he pursuing speaking in the corporate world?
- And so much more!
- Kyle Scheele's web site
- Kyle Scheele on Twitter
- Kyle Scheele on TikTok
- A Pizza With Everything On It by Kyle Scheele
- Episode 102 of The Speaker Lab
- Booked and Paid To Speak program
- The Successful Speaker
- Speaker Fee Calculator
- Got questions? Send them in here!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review