Whether you are building a speaking business or any other kind of business, you most likely are doing so while still working a full-time job. When you add in the responsibilities of being a spouse, a parent and the other roles in your life, how do you do it while staying sane?
One man who knows how it’s done is Erik Fisher. Erik is the Social Media Manager for the Social Media Examiner’s web site and is also the host of the podcast, Beyond The To-Do List.
On his show, he has conversations with some of the best and brightest successes in the world about their productivity habits, their successes and failures, and how they balance it all with their home life and their loved ones.
You’ll hear Erik talk about how that show got started, why there is no silver bullet solution to productivity, and so much more on the 108th edition of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Can you have both a full-time job and a side gig you are working on?
- The secret to how he started podcasting, while still in his full-time job.
- Can time constraints ever be beneficial?
- What is Parkinson’s Law and how does it apply to productivity?
- How accountability can help you stay connected and on track.
- How do you balance the hustle of building a business with a happy home life?
- Is there an easy way to know you are on the wrong path?
- And so much more!