Knowing how to get attention in today’s increasingly digital world is no small feat, and our guest is here to fill us in. If you’ve listened to the show for awhile you may remember her from episode 124 – Ms. Neen James.
She’s a rare repeat guest and we make great use of her visit on today’s The Speaker Lab. We talk about attention: getting and keeping attention from potential clients and even other speakers, and how to pay attention.
We’re also talking about the grind of speaking and how to stay positive and not give up. Neen is a long-time speaker who knows the ups and downs of building and maintaining a speaking career, together we talk candidly about our own experiences of the highs and the lows. There’s much to learn from Neen so settle in and join us on this episode of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- How to go analogue in a digital world.
- What’s the absolute best marketing tool?
- How peanut butter and jelly landed her a client.
- What is her approach for using a CRM effectively?
- How to use simple video to create custom communication.
- What is her process to follow up without being annoying?
- Why attention is really about authentic connection.
- Which should you approach first: associations or contacts in your specific industry?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Your actions have to match your ambitions.” – Neen James
- Neen James’ web site
- Neen James on Twitter
- Neen James on Facebook
- Attention Pays, by Neen James
- Digital Persuasion, by Erin Gargan
- Never Lose a Customer Again, by Joey Coleman
- 5 Ways to Create Advocates blog post
- Vidyard Video
- HubSpot Free CRM
- Boomerang for Gmail
- Calculate your speaking fee
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review