And we are doing it by flipping the tables: I am going to be interviewed by Eric Rheam. You may recognize him from previous shows, he’s a former alum of Booked and Paid to Speak and a current coach with the program.
This is the first of a two-part series in which we detail how I got into speaking, what my early years were like as a speaker, and then how and why I created The Speaker Lab. Join us for those goodies and more on today’s edition of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What’s a great exercise I recommend to other speakers today?
- How many gigs did I do in my busiest year?
- How long did it take to go from my first gig to my first $1k gig?
- Do I still experience insecurities and doubts today?
- What is the purpose of The Speaker Lab?
- Why speaking is a high-paying manual labor gig.
- What are the two primary ways to make more money as a speaker?
- What does it mean to “sell the sawdust”?
- And so much more!
- The Speaker Lab on YouTube
- Episode 001 of The Speaker Lab
- Booked and Paid to Speak program
- Booked and Paid to Speak Elite program
- 48 Days to The Work You Love, by Dan Miller
- The Cure For The Common Life, by Max Lucado
- Rework, by Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Got questions? Send them in here
- Email me!
- Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review
- Episode 237 Transcripts