Do you dread taxes or worry you aren’t using the right entity for your business? Then this is the episode for you! Josh Bauerle, CPA, accountant and all-around tax wizard is here for the 72nd edition of The Speaker Lab.
Josh has started his own business working directly with entrepreneurs as a CPA. Between tax entities, business entities, and deductions, there’s a lot to know, and Josh has you covered. Josh has worked as an accountant for over a decade, and currently, works as a CPA for Entrepreneur on Fire as well as running CPA on Fire.
He provides services to small business owners that are both high-quality and affordable and shares his knowledge and experience with us today. In this episode, we talk through the different types of small business classifications and how taxes factor into each of them. Tune in for all this and more on this episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What are the differences between an S Corporation, sole proprietorship, and an LLC?
- How to set your salary in order to maximize your income.
- What are the benchmarks you should be looking for when moving to an S Corp?
- How do you set aside money for taxes?
- What can you write off as tax-deductible?
- How do legal concerns factor into your small business type? Josh explains.
- What happens when your business crosses state lines?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Essentially you and your businesses are one and the same.” – Josh Bauerle