As a speaker or an aspiring speaker you know the importance of a demo video. But what about other forms of video content like a YouTube channel or Facebook Live? Could those help you build your speaking career? Absolutely says our guest for this episode! Josh Drean is here to tell us how.
Josh’s primary gig is as a youth motivational speaker but he’s also a father and a part-time student at Harvard University in Boston where he is studying business management. As if that wasn’t enough, he is also a street performer who does almost daily videos for his YouTube channel.
On today’s edition of The Speaker Lab, he shares how to leverage video content as a speaker, how he uses content to get gigs and promote those gigs, as well as what to talk about on your video. His insights on those topics and more will get you off the fence about video and in front of the camera! Hear it here on episode 125 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- By 2020 what percentage of all content will be video?
- Your fees are directly proportional to the quality of your what?
- Why did he start producing videos multiple times a week?
- Josh explains what vlogging is exactly.
- Does everyone need to do video?
- Why and how to work for “celebrity status” online.
- What is Musically and what will it teach you about connecting with your audience?
- What is the bare minimum equipment you need to get started creating quality video?
- And so much more!
Tweetable: “Video is the now as well as the future.” – Josh Drean