344. Being a CEO and a Speaker with Kara Goldin
Being a CEO and a Speaker with Kara Goldin
Being a CEO and speaker is an enormous challenge and our guest embraces it fully!
Today Kara Goldin is an ultra successful business owner, author and speaker. On this edition of The Speaker Lab, she tells us how working with legendary organizations like CNN and Time magazine led her to create Hint, write her best-selling book Undaunted and become a sought-after keynote speaker.
Join us to hear her insightful tales and lessons on episode 344 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Did she embrace speaking opportunities right out of the gate?
- What made her not use slides during speeches?
- How does she balance being a CEO and a speaker for her brand?
- Why you can’t buy your way into a new category.
- Do you need to tell the story of your speaking brand?
- Does she still have fears and doubts today?
- How do you choose which opportunities to say yes to?
- Where should you start if you are beginning as a speaker?
- And so much more!