215. Why Investing In Yourself Matters with Kate Garnes
On this episode, we will talk about the moment she knew she wanted to be a motivational speaker, why she signed up for the elite coaching program, and how she went from zero gigs a year ago to having 13 upcoming paid keynotes across the country! Join us to hear Kate and I dig into those topics and more on episode 215 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What was her first step after deciding to become a speaker?
- How did she hone in on her niche of teen leadership?
- Why your topic and your target market will always be changing.
- How can you avoid rookie mistakes?
- Why having a rock solid talk will book gigs.
- How much did she invest in her speaking career?
- What systems does she have and what is her process for following up?
- Why it’s okay to doubt yourself, and what to do in those moments.
- And so much more!