People who excel at speaking and any other profession have one thing in common: they invest in themselves. A great example of this is our guest for today’s show, Kate Garnes. Kate is a member of our elite coaching program and her results reflect why investing in yourself matters so much.
On this episode, we will talk about the moment she knew she wanted to be a motivational speaker, why she signed up for the elite coaching program, and how she went from zero gigs a year ago to having 13 upcoming paid keynotes across the country! Join us to hear Kate and I dig into those topics and more on episode 215 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What was her first step after deciding to become a speaker?
- How did she hone in on her niche of teen leadership?
- Why your topic and your target market will always be changing.
- How can you avoid rookie mistakes?
- Why having a rock solid talk will book gigs.
- How much did she invest in her speaking career?
- What systems does she have and what is her process for following up?
- Why it’s okay to doubt yourself, and what to do in those moments.
- And so much more!