295. How to Embrace Your Fears
How to Embrace Your Fears
How to embrace your fears is the subject that helped our guest today jumpstart a whole new career as an international speaker and author.
Michelle Poler is here on The Speaker Lab to talk about how she embraced her fears through a 100 fears in 100 days challenge, how that challenge culminated in a TEDx talk and how some of those fears even became things she now loves to do.
We explore those topics plus specific steps she took along the way and how you can do the same. Join us to hear the scoop on episode 295 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Which speaker was instrumental in both of our speaking careers?
- What should you do if your fears are holding you back?
- Why you don’t need to believe all the speaking advice out there.
- What is more important than the number of views of your video?
- How she utilized her network to get the ball rolling on speaking gigs.
- Why having your spouse on board is incredibly helpful to grow your business.
- What actions did she take that led to referrals from Brene Brown?
- What can you do to set yourself for success when approaching speaking bureaus?
- And so much more!