Mike Kim is one very smart man who knows marketing and branding, and he is here to share his 7 step process for creating your speaking brand. This is the same process he has used with his clients, including well-known thought leaders like John Maxwell, Donald Miller and Suzanne Evans.
On this episode of The Speaker Lab, he walks us through those 7 steps and what they entail. We also talk about why positioning determines so much of everything else you do in your business, how to price yourself as a premium speaker while still being able to negotiate and take lower-priced gigs.
Whether you are new to speaking or are a long-time veteran, this is a great episode chockfull of helpful recommendations and frameworks to help you. Without further adieu take a listen to Mike Kim and I on today’s The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is the most unique selling proposition that any of us have?
- Who should your marketing materials be speaking to?
- Which platform is best for you?
- Why you should position yourself towards the high end of the market.
- How do you know what kind of product you are offering?
- What is the best way to pitch and sell yourself?
- What are the three sub-identities to every brand?
- Can you sell lower-tiered products while being positioned as a high-end brand?
- And so much more!