On today’s episode of The Speaker Lab, I’m sitting down with my friend Mike Pacchione. Mike works for Duarte, a company that gives presentations about how to create meaningful and moving presentations like the creation of Al Gore’s An Inconvenient Truth.
On today’s episode Mike shares his journey to his current position with Duarte, how to know whether your talking ideas are good or not and the most effective ways of structuring your presentation.
Listen in to hear all of that and so much more on this episode of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW
- How to find the best speaking points for your talk.
- The “Excel” method of outlining your presentation.
- What do you need to change for your different audiences?
- The structure that all the best presenters use in their talks, and why they do.
- How can you use your stories and humor most effectively?
- How to use slides to support your presentation.
- What “little things” can help you sell your talk.
- And much, much more!
Tweetable: “Focus on the talk first.” – Mike Pacchione