Welcome to part seven of how to find your first paid speaking gig with Bryan Allain.
Today, you’ll hear a two-part conversation: in the first part, we talk right before Bryan talks to a potential client he got a positive response from and in the second part, we recorded an update on how the call went and what his next steps are from there. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned pro we’ve got insights and lessons you can learn in this series.
Join us on episode 289 of The Speaker Lab to hear it part seven of how to find your first paid speaking gig with Bryan Allain.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Why is the goal to get someone on the phone?
- What questions do you ask when you’re talking to a warm lead?
- How do you approach gigs with no pay?
- Should you build travel into the fees you quote?
- How to ensure you are exchanging value for value.
- What should you say if you reach someone’s voicemail?
- What are potential wins you can look for in a reduced-fee speaking gig?
- How to ask for referrals from new clients.
- And so much more!