You know a speaker only makes money when they speak – unless they build their business beyond the stage. And today we are exploring one of the ways to do just that with the one and only Mr. Pat Flynn.
Pat is an entrepreneur and renowned public speaker who runs a site called Smart Passive Income. Even though he and I could geek out on speaking all day long we have a different focus for this show: affiliate marketing.
Pat has built a significant business going this route so I brought him on to share what he’s learned along the way. If you’re interested in building your speaking business beyond the stage you’ll want to check out this episode along with our free live training here. Be sure to join us for the training and for episode 198 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- Are there any types of products or services that lend themselves better to affiliate marketing?
- The one question to ask yourself to determine which affiliate products to offer to your audience.
- Why do you have an advantage in affiliate sales in your role as a public speaker?
- What is the purpose of demo videos and how do you use them?
- Can you ever get a higher commission rate?
- What can you do if a product you like doesn’t have an affiliate program?
- Why would a company ever offer 100% commission rates?
- What rules should you be aware of when offering affiliate sales?
- And so much more!