306. The Power of The Pipeline Part II with Erick Rheam
The Power of The Pipeline Part II with Erick Rheam
Welcome to the second episode in our 5-part series on The Power of The Pipeline. Joining me again as co-host is Erick Rheam, our Director of Student Success here at The Speaker Lab.
Last week we covered the first stage, the lead in stage of your speaking pipeline. If you missed it you can listen here.
This week we are diving into the second stage: making contact. In this stage, your primary goal is to move from email exchanges to talking on the phone with your contact. There are 8 steps to make that happen and you’ll find out what they are when you join us for episode 306 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What are the two ways to schedule a phone call with your contact?
- When should you schedule your follow up calls?
- What is the magic move and how do you implement it?
- Should you contact people every year?
- Why there’s power in being willing to walk away.
- Is it ever a good idea to give pricing over email?
- When do you know you aren’t reaching out to enough people?
- Why a 70% failure rate at this stage is great!
- And so much more!