Some of the advice you’ll hear most on this show is about how to narrow your audience. Yes your topic may appeal to a wide range of audiences, but how are you going to find the people perfect for you? By staying focused and going narrow.
Someone who epitomizes this is Rick Clemons, our guest for this episode. Rick has gone through The Speaker Lab elite coaching program and has made fantastic strides in the process!
Today we are talking about how he’s worked to narrow down who his audience is (even though his topic could appeal to many different groups), why systems and structure have helped him to book more gigs and simple strategies to increase engagement when contacting potential clients. Join us for that and more on episode 208 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- When did he realize he’s a storyteller who happens to speak?
- How did he pivot so he could narrow his focus?
- How to adapt your language to connect with potential clients.
- What is a common mistake most speakers make?
- How and why to get clear on the results you want.
- Why he focuses on the six to eight states nearest him.
- What is his email follow up system?
- How does he utilize video to personally connect with potential clients?
- And so much more!