If the idea of selling yourself as a speaker is your least favorite aspect of speaking then we have the solution for you!
On this edition of The Speaker Lab, we are joined by my co-host, Mr. Eric Rheam. Eric is a successful speaker in his own right, and he’s also a coach from our Booked and Paid to Speak.
Today, Eric and I give you tips and strategies on how to develop the mindset of selling yourself as a speaker, how to organize your marketing assets and ways to experiment with what works and what doesn’t work. You’ll hear us dig into those topics and more on episode 247 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What are the most common challenges speakers face when selling themselves?
- Does selling come naturally to people?
- Rejection is part of the game: how to get used to it.
- Does the mental hurdle of quoting your fees ever go away?
- Why it’s important to develop a consistent work habit.
- What is the priority of work and how do you use it?
- There are three key marketing assets you need as a speaker: what are they?
- What four organizational tools are important when you are starting out?
- And so much more!